Motivational Reinforcement Strategies
This workshop is designed to help sports and working dog handlers to practically and effectively implement motivational reinforcement strategies into their specific field of training. The focus is, adjusting and adapting your reinforcement strategies to suit the individual needs of the dog that you are working with to add the motivational edge to your training.
Are you struggling with?…
- Motivation and focus during training
- Building duration to your training sessions
- Maintaining motivation in competition or working circumstances
- Deciding on the reinforcers that best suit individual dogs
- Deciding at which times to alternate reinforcement strategies
- Escalating arousal when using particular reinforcers
- Transferring your dogs preferred reinforcers into training
If so this workshop is for you!!!
I am completely obsessed with helping and motivating dog lovers all over the world to achieve their goals with their dogs as a team. I will show you how to take a little win away from every day and develop towards reaching your goals with your dog as a team.
– Craig Ogilvie