Instructors Guide to Interactive Play
A one-day seminar designed for existing and developing dog training and behaviour professionals and enthusiasts.
The seminar consists of both theory and practical sections covering detailed descriptions on how to introduce motivational Interactive Play techniques to your clients. You will learn:
- The importance of environmental and behavioural considerations.
- How to adjust, adapt and implement interactive play as an alternative form of positive reinforcement for a wide variety of different dog and human teams.
- Avoiding problematic behaviours and arousal reactions.
- To structure a motivational goal focused development plan for a variety of different dog and human teams.
- How to motivate both dogs and their humans towards achieving their best results.
I am completely obsessed with helping and motivating dog lovers all over the world to achieve their goals with their dogs as a team. I will show you how to take a little win away from every day and develop towards reaching your goals with your dog as a team.
– Craig Ogilvie